October 6, 2009

Not So Favorite Things

Edible Craft Projects - No sign of the haunted house today. We think the furry inhabitants of our home ate it (we just pay the bills). Not one crumb to be found.

Headbands - I cannot get these things to stay on my head for the life of me. I've tried every kind imaginable. And if I do get one to stick, I have a blazing headache a couple of hours later. Is my head mishhapen or are these things just pure evil?!

Gum - I have a love/hate relationship with this treat and I'm currently in the hate phase. Two words: intestinal gas. It's not pretty I know, but we've all had it so let's not be pretencious okay?

Puppy Press-On Nails - In a moment of desparation at attempting to save the beautiful hardwood floors when we moved to our new (old) house, I purchased these. Bad idea. For the record, I only bought them in black.

Twitter - I think it's a cult. I just don't think any good can come from constantly updating others about my goings-on or whereabouts. It's bad enough I've asked people to read this blog!

1 comment:

  1. That's just hilarious!!! I hate headbands too, we must have the same misshapen heads cuz the headaches that erupt from wearing them are insane!

    ReplyDelete