October 21, 2009

La Vida Loca

It's pretty much the same old crazy around here.

Sassy's team won the last game of the season. Yeah! She's #14.

Today was Sassy's first day of driver's ed. gulp! She'll be 16 in February so we figured it was probably time. She informed me she needs at least 7 hours a week practice in the car before she can take her permit test. I. AM. NOT. READY.

Chunky is doing his thing - between Club Penguin, reading his favorite book and building a model car, he barely fit in time to carve a pumpkin. I'm not sure what's going on here. I'm thinking it's either a sidelight or very symmetrical scar.

I'm half way through my first grad class! My first paper was due two days ago - I submitted at 11:20pm. Nothing like getting it in under the wire. My second paper is due next week. Guess what I'll be doing this weekend?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment