October 23, 2009

Cute Cherubs

I took a half day today to work on my school assignments - group project and another paper. I couldn't help myself though - I just had to stop by MPB's house to see [my] baby Nora. She had on the most adorable pink sweater onesie with argyle pattern. I could eat her up she is so cute. Speaking of cute, here's a photo of Chunky and my BFF's youngest, Eva. BFF and her three girls came to one of Sassy's games a couple of weeks ago. Eva is a sassy, spirited ham. Everyone - people we didn't even know - remarked how cute she is. Good thing! Chunky was so super spirited in his younger days that I would say it was a good thing he was cute or he'd be out on the curb. I also said he was cutest when he was sleeping. Parents can say things like that - we live the challenges with love in our hearts. Now I simply refer to him as "the cherub".

No comments:

Post a Comment