October 1, 2009

Undefeated

Sassy's volleball team is undefeated! It's very exciting and Sassy's skills are improving with each game. She is a middle hitter and made great attacks tonight as well as blocks and a couple of kills. They have a tournament this weekend and just four or five more games until the end of the season. It would be nice to see them finish on top. I hope I didn't just jinx things but I don't believe in bad luck - I got married on a Friday the 13th and have a black cat (my third one no less). It's freezing here in the arctic (I know, what do you expect) - hubby finally callled it when we could see our breath and turned on the heat. Do you hear the sound of money flowing out of our front door? ch-ching. Homecoming is tomorrow night but I have class so may not have photos as hubby is not as adept at recording milestones. I say that tongue-in-cheek as I'm the mother who forgets the camera for visits with Santa. Smile kids and hold the memory in your heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment