January 3, 2010

Lazy, Linking Days

Yeah, my first post of 2010!
I've been doing a little post-holiday clean up but mostly flitting from one project to another. Wrap a birthday present for next weekend ... sort Christmas gift bags by size ... shopping trip to MOA ... organize empty to be reused boxes by size ... check clothing needs for vacation ... box Chunky's oversized uniform clothing (hand-me-downs from the neighbor) ... much needed haircolor ... supervise Chunky's study of U.S. capitals ... work project ... and so it goes.

I am already planning for Valentine's Day. I will be making cake pops. Yum! This is the same site from which I obtained the Fast Food Fun recipe for Chunky's birthday party.

Today Chunky and I started a puzzle. While we were working, we were visited by one of our cardinals. I heart my new camera (thank you hubby!).

Off to watch new episodes of Desperate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters while cuddling with my furry kids and keeping my -11° feet warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment