November 21, 2009

Ramblings

I went to bed at 1am after being up since 6am (and going to bed at Midnight the day prior). Just got up - did a little laundry and fed critters - it's almost 11am. Awesome!

New Moon was good. If you like buff guys with their shirts off, British guys with gorgeous red lips or dream of driving a Porsche in the Italian countryside. There are a few flaws, but I choose to overlook them and accept it for what it is - a modern Romeo & Juliet with vampires and werewolves.

I got a 9.5 out of 10 on my Ethics paper. Yeah! So we know now that I'm only mildly ethically challenged.

Basketball coach response:
Understanding is the key to success. We will work with him and accomplish what we all desire. All of us have short comings that we must work through. Thank you for the insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment