November 7, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

What have I been up to when not cruising Wikipedia for each days' fascinating historical events?
  • I have new job responsibilities (in addition to my old ones of course).
  • My mother is coming to town tomorrow.
  • I'm making these for Chunky's birthday party the day after tomorrow. I am not making the cute little trays and holders. Goodbye Martha - Hello Marley. I figure that's a good white trash version of Martha and I am naughty and neurotic, but adorable like the dog (as in Marley & Me).
  • I have an ethics paper due in four days and really haven't started. I send myself notes so I could say I have an outline but that would probably be stretching it. I guess you could say I am ethically challenged.
  • I partied like a rock star the night before last and still have been a) close to passing out at any moment, b) chomping on antacids like they were Halloween candy, and c) craving a good bloody mary. As my Grandma P said, "it's hell getting old."

No comments:

Post a Comment