August 8, 2009

Play Date

We had an awesome time with my BFF and her three girls yesterday!


If I'd taken the shot just a few seconds earlier you would've seen BFF doing the splits! This is E helping momma up off her ass.

E is a do-it-yourselfer!

J won by a landslide
M gets the best effort award
Sassy and E

I'm fairly certain this resulted in a strike for me
Chunky's self portrait

E hanging in the "pool" (aka Jacuzzi) at our house. Momma didn't want her to get her hair wet. I knew all those hotel shower caps would come in handy one day.

2 comments:

  1. Um, did you pick the color of your bowling shoes? They go well with your outfit. At first I thought that you were not wearing them... and I was about to tell you off for that. I then realized that you are just a fashionable gal with an eye for the right bowling shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm cool like that. Aren't I always a fashion plate at work?! Don't answer that.

    ReplyDelete