August 22, 2009

La Isla Bonita

You may have noticed the countdown on the left-side of the blog. Subtle, I know. The fam is cruising to Mexico (hence the cerveza reference) via Royal Caribbean. I never can remember how to spell Caribbean. And what is the proper pronunciation? Ca-ri-bee-an OR Ca-rib-ee-in? Whatever - I'm going to soak up some sun and cerveza no matter how you say it! We won't have a butler like on our recent Celebrity cruises, but somehow we'll muddle through. We'll be stopping in Cozumel and Costa Maya. Now I have something to obsess over besides Chunky's birthday - shore excursions! I probably need a shrink. MPB is smart, she married one :)

Boyfriend update: he's baaaack! Sassy and he got together for a bonfire at his house last night. Did you hear the angels sing?!

1 comment: