January 14, 2013

Spirited

In true Better Late Than Never fashion, I thought I'd provide an update on Christmas. I got the spirit just in time and that was a gift in and of itself. We had a wonderful time with Hubby's family ... eating, sharing, gifting and playing our new fave game Apples to Apples. Sassy had Chrismas music playing from her iPhone and the house smelled yummy. It was one of the best ever! I received two gifts from my wish list on Christmas Eve ... Rabbit wine bottle opener and Desserts in Jars book. I was super surprised and look forward to using both. I was even more surprised to receive Twirl perfume from cherubs and Kindle from Hubby on Christmas Day. Though gifts are nice, I know they are merely a material representation of love and care. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment