November 4, 2012

Christmas Wish List

My MIL advised she is no longer going gonzo for Christmas. It figures as this is the first year I started my list early since she historically asks for one on Halloween. I can hardly blame her ... no little kids to get excited about the simple things, busy lives, a lot has changed, etc. So this is the list I may be gifting myself this year -

Bathrobe - boring but necessary; the challenge is finding just the right one as I'm super picky about length and weight

Desserts in Jars by Shaina Olmanson - I've wanted to make these since I found this shop on Etsy

Kate Spade Twirl perfume - LOVE the description ... captivating day-to-night fragrance where pink watermelon mingles with blackberry and red currant finished with luminous musks and a touch of French macaroon cookies

Rabbit bottle wine opener - my sister in law loaned me hers for Sassy's grad party and it was life changing

Kindle or Nook Tablet - for to read 50 Shades of Grey over and over as well as all the empowerment and self help books I should be reading; On second thought, I may avail myself of Chunky's hand-me-down iPad he received from my mother - I totally approve of re-gifting

No comments:

Post a Comment