January 23, 2013

Friendship Friday

My friend Mrs. M and I haven't been able to make our regular NYC runs the last couple of years so we've made a few Friday Friendship "dates". In December we spent the entire day in Hudson, WI. Great shopping - my favorites were Knoke's Chocolates and Grapevine Interiors - good eats and a lot of fun. I must go back to Urban Olive & Vine - I'm still dreaming about the Autumn Salad made of romaine, spinach, roasted beets, red onion, apples, cranberries, goat cheese, candied nuts and raspberry poppyseed dressing. Yum! Last week we stayed close to home, meeting at a local pub for lunch (great fish & chips), manicure and pedicure.

We get a little silly when we're together - this is evidence from our December trip.

Wonder what we'll do next ?!

No comments:

Post a Comment