March 22, 2011

Mama bear

Sassy Lassy is home safe and sound. sigh She ran into my arms, hugged me tight and cried as soon as she saw me. It felt like a lifetime before she let go. This is my child that hates to be hugged. melt I received a lovely bracelet from the Colosseum (or Coliseum, spell it whichever way blows your hair back), a bottle of perfume in a glass bottle the shape of the Eiffel Tower and fleur de lis necklace-earring-bracelet set. The zip-up Italia jacket she got Chunky is über cool. Many photos forthcoming Hubby received a Monte Carlo race shirt - very appropriate. She purchased two scarves (ye who does not like scarves - must be all the rage in Europe), cameo earrings, three pair of shoes and a rosary blessed by the Pope for herself. I'm so happy to have her home I let her skip school and sleep all day. Back to reality tonight - volleyball practice. I did manage to sneak in a hair-do appt for us tomorrow afternoon. Just can't resist a little pampering with my fashion plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment