March 17, 2011

I think I can

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I am this close to being done with Finance. Good riddance! Though my pride would like to maintain a 4.0 GPA, I am totally fine with skating by on a 'B' in this class. It's kicking my a**! I turned in my last assignment yesterday. The final paper is due either the 25th, 28th or somewhere in between. The joy of NAFTA. I really want to get it done by the 25th or super close so I'm only putting on final touches at the last minute (for which I am notorious). Sassy has a volleyball tournament about 90 minutes north-west on the 27th so we (not sure if it will be just she and I or me plus cherubs or whole fam) will be driving up and staying overnight the 26th. There will be too many distractions for me to focus on the paper, hence I better knock it out this weekend. Great way to spend the first day of spring (March 20th - yeah!).

No comments:

Post a Comment