February 19, 2011

Blurg

It is 11:00 on Saturday night and I am doing laundry and Finance homework. blurg. I have ten books to read on the North American Free Trade Agreement. blurg. I have a draft presentation due at work Monday and I haven't the foggiest idea what I'm going to put together yet. blurg. We're expecting 7-12" of snow tomorrow (it's already the 5th snowiest winter on record). blurg. Chunky had a basketball game at 12:30 today (they lost) and then we ran 20 miles south to Sassy's volleyball tournament by 2:00 (they won 2, lost 1). The tournament continues at 7:30 tomorrow. In the morning. As in I have to get up 7 hours from now. The tournament will probably last until 5:00pm. blurg. We will likely be driving both ways in a snowstorm. Double blurg.

No comments:

Post a Comment