April 5, 2010

PDub and links

I love The Pioneer Woman! I love Ree's photos, cooking, sense of humor, Marlboro Man love story, and well everything. I recently heard her story is going to be made into a movie starring Reese Witherspoon. It's interesting how I found PDub's blog. I sat next to the wife of one of my brother's best friends at his wedding almost two years ago. Other than Notes from the Trenches (my all time favorite), hers (Stones of Remembrance) was the first personal blog I'd ever read. I was intrigued and started exploring other blogs she linked to - MckMama, Bring the Rain and Big Mama. I love Big Mama - she does a fabulous fashion friday post each week including a how-to video on scarf tying 101 (thank you!). It was this post about nine months ago that lead me to PDub. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment