September 4, 2009

Riddle Me This

A new network tv season is about to begin. As always, I'm excited and apprehensive. Each year I commit to at least one new show against my better judgment and just when I'm hooked it ends up being canceled [e.g. Philly (yes it's been 7 years and I'm still bitter about it), Cashmere Mafia, Swingtown, Pushing Daisies, Samantha Who]. I can't tell you how frustrating it is. This year I have the added pressure of being a student so will have to make good use of limited TV viewing time (note to self: good time to use the pilates chair collecting dust in the bedroom). I have my "must haves": Desperate Housewives, Brothers & Sisters, Dancing with the Stars, The Office and 30 Rock. Lost and 24 join the rotation after the first of the year. Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays are wide open (though I DVR What Not to Wear on Fridays, I don't actually watch it until the weekend 'cause I only like the 360 mirror and finale makeover parts). Fridays will be busy with grad class, except of course on the nights I don't have it which should be spent doing family stuff or on dates with hubby. So, the big question is should I invest my time in any of the new Wednesday shows that look interesting: Hank, The Middle, Cougar Town, Eastwick? Major dilemma here.

No comments:

Post a Comment