September 2, 2009

Pillow Princess

My husband is a pillow snob. Every couple of years he requires a new one and he is picky with a capital "P". I usually scour to amass a selection from which he can test and select the perfect resting place for his center of intellect. This past Christmas I thought I had found the perfect gift (a feat in and of itself) - a gift certificate to make his very own pillow from the inside out. Do you think he's redeemed said gift certificate? As the saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water ..." Hubby's mother attended Sassy's first volleyball game last night and when she asked how hubby was, he went on about needing a new pillow. My mother-in-law looked at me incredulous. How had I not responded to this great need? Good gravy, I can't win.

No comments:

Post a Comment