May 9, 2009

Etsy

I absolutely love this site! Cool stuff, fantastic web site tools and great people.

What is Etsy?
Etsy is an online marketplace for buying & selling all things handmade. Their mission is to enable people to make a living making things, and to reconnect makers with buyers. Their vision is to build a new economy and present a better choice: Buy, Sell, and Live Handmade.

Things I've purchased:
- Twilight inspired lotion, body spray and lip balm from essenceoftwilight
- The infamous Easter collage card from PaisleyPrintsEtc
- Earrings from portobello (funky headpieces)

My favorites - future purchases:
- Hand stamped jewelry personalized with my kids' names from mncmoon
- Soap bars from sunbasilgarden
- Vinyl wall art from singlestonestudios, artwallproject, BadassCustomDecals and ChuckEBrydWallArt
- Because I often channel Martha Stewart - bakeitpretty

No comments:

Post a Comment