March 22, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

It's a gorgeous day in the arctic tundra - 51 degrees at Noon! We've had several nice days and I'm really hoping that winter doesn't return for 7+ months. I took my second favorite guy (Chunky Monkey) to breakfast while Sassy and her dad were at a volleyball tournament. We also took the dogs for a long walk since it was such a nice day. Chunky's in the bathtub now because he got sweaty on our walk. Personal hygiene is becoming a priority. I remember when Sassy got that way - it was the beginning of the pre-teen years. Chunky wrote the sweetest letter to Shivam, the 4 yr old boy from India we are sponsoring from Compassion International. I love how he expects Shivam should at least try to write back himself. Sassy is on spring break this week and we're going to have a girls day out on Tuesday. The Twilight DVD was released yesterday so I'm sure we'll have every scene memorized by mid-week. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment