July 5, 2012

Memories

I started scrapbooks for the cherubs several years ago, but I lost interest after awhile so have a lot of hard copy photos in boxes and digital ones online that don't see the light of day, as well as a gagillion photos from life pre-kids. I discovered ScanDigital through one of the daily deal sites (Groupon, Living Social). I thought it would be a good idea to use this for childhood photos as well as much older ones from my parents' families to preserve and maybe build a photo book with my favorite online photo site.

This is one of the best ideas ever (the business as well as mine!). It was super easy - I signed up, obtained a customer ID and address to send in my box of photos. Voila, a few weeks later I received an email with access to view photos online as well as a box via mail with CD of all my photos, original photos, order form for future use and handwritten thank you note. I am extremely impressed and highly recommend this service. If I didn't have umpteen dollars worth of scrapbooking supplies I should put to good use I would use this service to catch up on all my hard copy photos for the kids.

I just had to share a few of my very early early year favorites.

How cute is she?!

No comments:

Post a Comment