November 17, 2010

Will & Kate plus...

I am a sucker for a royal wedding. I remember almost 30 years ago making my BFF get up in the middle of the night to watch the Charles & Di wedding live. I think we had strawberries, chocolate, tea and some other food we thought befitting the occasion. The news that Britain's Prince William has finally proposed is very exciting. How sweet is it that he gave her his mother's ring?! I'm partial to sapphire/diamond rings as I have one myself but it's a little less than Kate's 18 carats. I can't help but feel a little sad for Monaco's Prince Albert. I've always had a special place in my heart for him as the son of my favorite actress, Grace Kelly. He is also getting married next year and I suspect they won't get nearly the press coverage as Will and Kate's wedding. I am anxiously waiting to hear the date so I can clear my calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment