October 2, 2010

No rest for the wicked

It is 8:30 am on Saturday. I am fully dressed, make up-on and coffee in hand. Sassy had to be up at school to catch a bus for a volleyball tournament at 8:15. Not too bad. I normally get up around 5:30 so you'd think I would have got a little extra shut-eye. I did not. Maddie, the moose, had me up at 5:09 barking to go outside. 5:09 is earlier than my weekday wake up time. She is not my favorite today.

Busy day today. I will leave to catch a game or two of Sassy's tournament shortly, then off to look at a coworker's car that I'm considering purchasing for Sassy (he lives in the same town as the tourney), then off to Acctg class have I mentioned it's not my favorite?, after that I pick up my mother from the airport for a week-long visit, and finally we are going to a memorial service for a sweet german lady who used to clean my mother's house when she lived here in the arctic.

Parting thoughts - I'd better be able to sleep in tomorrow or heads are going to roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment