December 19, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like ...

I finally got the ornaments on the tree today. For the record, I thought it looked perfectly lovely without the ornaments. Chunky and I decorated while listening to Christmas music. He kept turning the CD off to tell me he liked his version of whatever song it was better - then proceeded to sing off key. Oh the joy.



I love seeing ornaments that take me back - these were special to my grandmother.



Even the critters have ornaments around here -


My mother schlepped this bowl all the way from Tuscany for me. I thought it made a nice dining room table centerpiece with Hubbys' Aunt Hildegard's handmade mini Christmas tree skirt. I thought about filling it with ornaments but decided not to as you wouldn't be able to see the unique pattern.


I have most of the presents bought and wrapped. I haven't done any baking, but plan to make Rugelach and Peppermint Fudge tomorrow.

On a random note, I have babies on the brain lately. I had a dream I gave birth to twins the other day. I'm thinking Ava, Elise, or Liesel for the girl and Kiefer, Lance or Milo for the boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment