July 21, 2009

Take It Off Tuesday #3

More like put it on poutday. I gained 1.5 :( That calls for a frown and I don't do that often (bitch a lot yes, but rarely frown).

I went looking for inspiration and saw this quote on one of the blogs I follow. This is what I aspire to do. Most days I don't even come close, but I can be inspired and aspire - it's the bl8tn way.

Spread love everywhere you go: first of all in your own house.
Give love to your children, to your wife or husband, to a next door neighbor...
Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier.
Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness in your warm greeting.
~ Mother Teresa

Loving my new signature. Not loving my expanding middle :(

No comments:

Post a Comment