October 13, 2012

October Birchbox

I got the goop box!
It's a little anti-climatic. Especially compared to the recently read 50 Shades of Grey trilogy (oh my!).

DDF Wrinkle Resist Plus Pore Minimizer Moisturizing Serum - thank goodness this isn't a "night" product. The description says "It gives you instant gratification by hydrating skin and shrinking pores. At the same time, the peptide-packed formula exfoliates and repairs skin cells for lasting anti-aging benefits."

OROFLUIDO Elixir Hair Oil - anxious to see if this is as good as the Shu Uemura oil

Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara - trial size, perfect for my travel bag (if I ever travel)

Embryolisse Anti-Aging Firming Cream - another trial size so going in the travel bag

Lemon LUNA Bar - this is going in my school book bag as I'm always in need of a snack at the 2:30 pm break.

No comments:

Post a Comment