March 13, 2015

Fix Follow Up

So how am I doing on the 21 day Fix program? Not bad if I do say so myself. My green intake is light - I definitely need more veggies - but I'm impressed with my choices. I decided to be honest and track my vices as well (damn Girl Scoot cookies!).

MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
9-Mar10-Mar11-Mar12-Mar13-Mar
Containers p/day53541
Workout--DanceUpper FixPiYo
Breakfast1/2 shake coffee fruit salad coconutshake coffee fruit salad coconutshake coffee fruit salad (2) coconutshake coffee bananashake coffee fruit salad coconut
Snacknutsnutsnuts bananayogurt granola
Lunchchicken veggie medley (3) eggs sesame seedschicken raspberries eggspeppers hummmus cauliflowercukes hummus cauliflower
Snack3 clems2 clems2 clemsskinny pop
raspberries
Dinnerchicken (2) rice (2)nuggets chicken friesturkey corn tomatoes blk beanssweet potatoes chicken rice
Snack---prunes
L 1 pc Dove choccookies + 1 pc Dove choc

I plan to walk the dog this weekend since summer arrived early in the arctic and I have a date with my treadmill every Sunday while watching one of my new fave shows - Madam Secretary.

One will not go hungry on this program - I ate so much on Wednesday that I thought I would explode (and no cheats that day!). Here's the color code breakdown for my daily calorie intake based on current weight:
51 ¼ cupVeggies
31 ¼ cupFruits
5¾ cupProteins
4½ cupCarbs
1¼ cupNuts, cheese, avocado, hummus
12 TbSeeds
5 tOils/Butters

No comments:

Post a Comment