July 7, 2014

Foodie 4th



We had a family and fun filled relaxing long weekend with lots of food - restaurant, homemade and pot luck.

I made festive cupcakes -
Photo: How cute are these cupcakes?!

I also made this amazing salad. Only I used spinach instead of arugula and pecans instead of almonds because that's what I had on hand. I also had some chopped tomatoes so they went in, along with leftover chopped rotisserie chicken. That's how I roll.

Blueberry Arugula Salad with Honey-Lemon Dressing - a colorful, fresh, delightful salad that's not only good to look at, but delicious and good for you too! 

And no pic but I made another summer "tian" which is a fancy term for layered veggies, herbs and cheese (I add breadcrumbs too). Don't let the fancy name scare you off - make this, you won't regret it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment