May 31, 2014

Apple Generation

Well, I did it. I finally joined most of the free world and got an iPhone. And it's lime green.
I had to do something as I will be leaving my current employer soon and they supplied a company Blackberry that I've also used as a personal phone. My new employer (which is actually my old employer - I was there for almost 10 years before joining my current employer 8+ years ago), provides reimbursement for using personal phone for business with an app for company email. I need to settle on a name though I'm not sure if it's a boy or girl yet. If a girl the name will be "Elphie" ... short for Elphaba, the green witch in the play Wicked ... if a boy the name will be Kermi ... short for Kermit the frog. I've already bought a wallet case with screen protector to ensure it's well taken care of. I'm looking forward to getting to know Elphie/Kermi on my upcoming trip to NYC. Lookout Manhattan, I have an iPhone!

No comments:

Post a Comment