August 19, 2012

August Birchbox


I dismantled the box and put everything away before I could photograph ... sometimes I'm too efficient for my own good. Here's the summary -

Beauty Fixation Lip Conditiontinted swabs filled with a nourishing cocktail of sunflower seed and sweet almond oils. I am saving these for winter when chapped lips are a constant issue. Beauty Fixation has other helpers in handy swab form as well - polish touch up, makeup remover, cuticle conditioner.

Blue Copper 5 moisturizer - another use-at-night product ... evidently its the best time of day for face magic to sink in and take hold. I need a lot of magic, just thinking I need some day stuff too as juggling the four night products is a bit much for me. So little time, so many products.

Juicy Couture La Fleur perfume - floral without being too sweet. It's a little light for me, but a nice option for hot days in late summer.

Caldrea Hand Soap - these came in the cutest individual packets and are going in my purse for emergencies. Since I didn't take a photo, I linked to a different sample from Caldrea so you could see the packaging ... so cute.

A full size Schick Hydro Silk razor - bonus!

And a bonus for you since I didn't include photos ... Lemondade-thyme ... my summer drink 2.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment