October 29, 2011

Personality

Ever take one of those personality tests? One of the most popular is Myers-Briggs. I love taking tests. Seriously, I'm weird and I embrace it. Speaking of which, isn't the spelling of the word 'weird' weird? What happened to the "i" after "e" except after "c" rule? American English is odd.

Any whozzle, I was reminded of this test recently by a blogger I follow and it was fun to look up all the stuff related to my personality. Let's hear it for the INTJs!!! I'm so doing this with my kids and hubby!

INTJ: Strategist - Mastermind - Intellectual
Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders. Approach reality as they would a giant chess board, always seeking strategies that have a high payoff, and always devising contingency plans in case of error or adversity.

Hubby would call that last sentence the "what if" principle and was not so appreciative of it in the past. I am a total "what if" person and proud of it. It's paying off quite a bit now so hubby has changed his tune :)

No comments:

Post a Comment