February 12, 2009

Not Happening

Yeah, that Valentine card idea - not happening. Clearly I did not get my rear in gear on that one. I thought about it enough to look through recent photos to see which ones I might use, only to verify that I am in fact the one mom who leaves her camera behind for momentous occasions such as visits with Santa and a day in Jamaica. I should probably add a camera-related item to my list of New Year's resolutions. I won't even attempt to think I'll get it together in time to send St. Patrick's Day cards. Easter, maybe - depends if it's in March or April. Would it be weird to send Happy 4th of July cards?

Another thing that hasn't happened for me is Facebook. I haven't had the courage to look this up, but I swear everyone I know is talking about it. I just started blogging for pete's sake - it's a bit overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment