June 2, 2017

Monthly Book Review: May 2017

Only two books this month, but in my defense one was 17 hours. I also got hooked on the Starz series Outlander which is based on a book series so I'll count that too :)

The Front Seat Passenger by Pascal Garnier - Odd. If you ain't got nothing nice to say ...

Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah - I was really looking forward to this as it's by the same author as one of my favorite books, The Nightingale. It's a cliched modern version of Beaches - follows BFFs Tully and Kate through three decades. Way too long.

Next up:
Crazy Rich Asians by Kevin Kwan
The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan by Lisa See
I Let You Go by Rhys Bowen
In Farleigh Field by Clare Mackintosh
Tiny Little Thing by Beatriz Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment