February 17, 2014

XX

I am not old. I am not old. I am not old. I. am. NOT. old!

My firstborn turned 20 two days ago - no longer a teenager and officially an adult. How is that even possible?! Um, I'm only 29. I'm actually not one of those who say they're younger than they are or hate their birthdays I love ME days! It's just that I think I'm younger than I am ... likely a hallmark of immaturity. But hey, attitude and positive thinking go a long way, right?! There's that whole mind-body connection thing. Work with me

I love my daughter ... she is the best of my and hubby's qualities plus her own sweet sassiness. She is confident, motivated, loving, bubbly and bright. She is currently a brunette, but was born a tow head and it comes out in her many "blonde moments". She's fiercely loyal to those she loves and has a soft spot for animals, kids and the elderly. Studying to become a respiratory therapist, she will undoubtedly achieve everything she sets out to and make the difference in countless lives. She is my buddy in movies, Olympics watching, mani/pedis and shopping.

Favorite eats: Caesar Salad, Fettucine Alfredo, steak, broccoli and junk food
Favorite people: bestie Abby, boyfriend Steven and her baby, Mittens
Favorite shows: Kardashians (sigh), Game of Thrones, Walking Dead and True Blood
Favorite places: her room, Chipotle and the mall

I am excited to see what lies ahead for Sassy's 21st year!

No comments:

Post a Comment