May 11, 2010

Catch Up

I don't think I shared that Sassy was accepted for the Nordstrom Teen Fashion Board. She is soooo excited! She has new hire training the morning of the 22nd and her first board meeting the evening of the 23rd.

I am leaving day after next for my annual girls' NYC trip. Yeah! There's a pretty good chance the cold rainy weather we're currently experiencing in the arctic will make it's way east for our trip. Oh joy. I'm probably bringing rain boots.

Sassy takes her driver's test on June 4th. Say your prayers.

The washer is fixed!

Work is crazy thanks to Obama's health care reform.

The countdown is on for the end of the school year. Sassy needs to get a summer job. Not sure if she'll be walking/taking the bus or able to drive so that is definitely a factor. She is saving for a school trip to Rome, Tuscany and the French Riviera next March. And car insurance.

I haven't forgotten that I owe photos on the laundry room renovation. I want to post everything together, including the big ta-da. Hubby is hard at work, but it's definitely a process.

No comments:

Post a Comment