July 18, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes

So goes the David Bowie song. I was in need of a bit of change and updated the blog this morning after hubby and the kids left to play for the day. Getting up at 7am on a Saturday to go to the drag strip is not my idea of "playing", but going our separate ways every now and then allows everyone to get to do what they want so it's all good. I'll be taking the dogs for a long walk, doing laundry, cleaning the bathroom, grocery shopping and trying out a new recipe. Jealous?! I must confess I fit in a bit of web shopping via Nordstroms anniversary sale to update my wardrobe for fall (which appears to have arrived early in the arctic since it's 63 degrees and not expected to get above 71 today). I ordered a cute patterned sweater, blazer in blackberry and coveted Tory Burch flats in gold. I also picked up the cutest sandals on sale at Macy's before vacation (under $30 each!) - rocker mama in black (these made it to the No Doubt concert) and go with everything in luggage (these went to work the first day back from vacation with a simple white linen dress and french blue sweater).

They must often change, who would be constant in happiness or wisdom ~ Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment